We welcome you, our customer, to our state-of-the-art repair facility!
We are dedicated to the collision industry, equipped with the technology needed to restore today’s complex vehicles. You will receive the finest quality repairs available.
We keep our technicians up-to-date through on-going training and certifications.
- Meeting stringent standards for top quality paint and repair work
- Dedicated to meeting and improving standards in the collision repair industry.
Our List of Certifications Include the Following:
- Finish Matching
- Certified Refinish Tech Automotive
- Mig Welding Cart/Aluminum Repair Welding
- Steering Suspension
- Advanced Frame Sectioning
- MACS air conditioning
- Black Hawk Unibody Frame Repair
- Universal Unibody/Frame Alignment
- Universal Measuring Systems
- Black Hawk Measuring Systems
- Genesis II Velocity Laser Measuring
- Dataliner Laser Measuring System
- Chevrolet Certified Technician
- RM Diamont Certified
- PPG Certified
- PPG Refinishing Tech
- Sherwin Williams Refinishing
“OUR GOAL IS TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE BACK TO ITS PRE-ACCIDENT CONDITION. WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, EQUIPMENT AND TALENT TO DO THE JOB RIGHT. WE ARE IDAHO COLLISION REPAIR, JUST NORTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF KIMBERLY AND HANKINS ROADS. WE MAKE DAMAGE DISAPPEAR!”
I-Car Unibody Repair and Refinishing Certifications:
- Color Adjusting Advanced
- Tricoat Paint Repair and Refinishing
- Color Adjustment(tinting)
- Suspension, Alignment and Wheel Balance
- Cheverolet Supplemental Inflatable Restraints
- Plastic Panel Repair and Refinishing
- Advanced Refinishing
- Advanced Collision Repair/ Unibody Vehicles
- Power SunRoofs/Vista Vents
- Waterleaks / WIndnoise- Diagnosis & Repair
- HVLP Paint Application
- Base coat/clear coat Refinish
- Fundamentals of Air Conditioning
- Electrical Course
- MPV Panel Repair
- Body Compounds alignment
- Special Body Course (general)
- Gas and Mig Welding and Brazing
- Body electrical
- Composite/Plastic Repair & Refinishing
- PPG Global Refinishing Tech
Things To Know
Generally, you are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. However, check with your insurance companies policies and procedures.
Your vehicle is a major investment. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at the collision repair facility of your choice.
Never drive your vehicle if it is unsafe because of damages.
Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our facility and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here. We will arrange for an on-site inspection with your insurance company....
You have the right to go to the collision repair facility of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular facility.
While differences in repair estimates are common, lower estimates may not include all necessary work. It’s easy for some collision repair facilities to underbid by simply overlooking details. We will work with your insurance company to provide you with a comprehensive appraisal and solid service, all at a fair price....
Only you can authorize repairs on your vehicle. Be certain the insurance company will cover the cost of repairing all accident damages before you sign anything.
Be sure to choose a collision repair facility that utilizes unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians. Ask to see examples of their repair work, either in-progress or completed....
Ask if the collision repair facility offers a repair warranty.
You can always ask your collision repair facility to help with negotiations of your claim with the insurance company.